23 Year Old 320cc UHP - Tucson, AZ

Being 5' and 93 lbs I was always mistaken for...

Being 5' and 93 lbs I was always mistaken for being younger than I am. At first I was hesitant to have UHP put in because I heard from everyone that they will look completely fake and be huge round balls sitting on your chest. I am on POD 3 and they look natural to me and I am sure will become even more natural as they settle. Dr. Maloney definitely knew what he was talking about when he recommended them for me. They are a perfect fit for my body shape and giving the volume I wanted.

Day of surgery and post op day 1-3

Since I could never find reviews for girls with my stats when I was trying to decide what size and profile to get I figured I would do updates to help out. I am 5' 93 lbs. I started with a 32A which I barely filled out. After three consultations I picked my surgeon and we decided on mentor 320 cc UHP. Coming home from surgery was pretty simple. I still felt pretty sleepy from the medications from surgery and so slept most of the day. The scopolamine patch worked amazing as I was not nauseous at all and ate quite a few frozen meals. The tightness was by far the worst part. Felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest the whole time and taking a deep breath hurt. POD 1 was about the same, tightness was bad but pain and nausea were not at all bad. I started icing this day as I was starting to move around more which was cause a little bit or muscle soreness. POD 2-3 I felt a little bit more nauseous as my patch came off when I showered. I was also in a little more pain as I was allowed to start massage at this time. For me my implants seemed to drop pretty fast so I never looked like I had implants touching my chin and they started to soften as soon as I started massage.

1 week post op

Settling down nicely and super squishy! Still taking the Oxy and Valium at night just to sleep and not be so sore in the morning. Bought a couple soft no underwire bras to switch off with my surgical bra.

7 weeks post op

Hit 7 weeks post op and I feel fantastic! I got permission from my surgeon today to be able to go out and buy cute bras which I have been waiting so long for. Ended up being a 32D!!!! Was definitely not expecting that much of a change but it feels great! I spent a lot of time today going shopping for new clothes. Incisions are still pretty red but overall they aren't as noticeable as every had told me they would be. Been putting on scar cream every night.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Dr Maloney and his staff are by far the best. They are attentive and make you feel like you are the only one there during your appointment time. I felt completely comfortable with having my breast augmentation done by him. He is very easy to talk to and even gives you his cell phone number in case of questions. Lindsay was also amazing. She personally called me when I would email about questions regarding sizing. Dr. Maloney's office is the place I would recommend for any breast procedure. I'm a few days post surgery and completely happy with my results.