22 Yeard Old, I Wanted Larger Breast for Years and Finally Made the Decision to Go Through with It! Tucson, AZ

I am 22 years old 5'4 145 lbs, curvy girl with a...

I am 22 years old 5'4 145 lbs, curvy girl with a larger butt. I wanted my boobs to be proportionate to my other curves. Originally a full C and had 425 cc on one side and 450 cc on the other, moderate plus profile silicone implants.

I am one day post op and couldn't be happier with my decision. I was worried the implants would be too large since I wanted them to be proportionate to my body and I am SO happy I went with the size that I did. If you are struggling with the size that you want, I would recommend going one size bigger than what your surgeon oroginally suggests based on your goals. But of course that's just from my experience and make sure to speak with your surgeon about your goals. A surgeon can not promise you a certain "bra size" since a D in Victoria's Secret can be a DD in a different brand. Which I why it's so important to speak with your surgeon about the shape, projection, and overall goals you would like to achieve rather than asking them to promise you a bra size.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Case was an amazing surgeon. He is straight to the point and has a no BS attitude (which I like) he is incredibly experienced and I would trust him with any cosmetic procedure. He may seem like he's in a rush during your consultation but he is a very busy man so you can't blame him! Bedside manner: Dr Case is funny and has a dry sense of humor which helped calm my nerves once arriving to the surgery center. All of the staff and nurses are incredibly personable and caring, I felt extremely safe and knew I was in good hands. Side note: I am THE BIGGEST baby when it comes to anything that has to do with doctors and needles. So if I can do this anyone can. His prices are also incredibly reasonable ($4800 for everything). Overall I would HIGHLY recommend him to any woman considering breast augmentation.