49 and Getting a Thigh Medial Thigh Lift - Tucson, AZ

Hello everyone, I'm back. This time getting a...

Hello everyone, I'm back. This time getting a medial thigh lift. I need everyones input who has had a medial thigh lift please. I know everyone heal differently and I'm desperate for advice.

I'm having a medial thigh lift and will only be taking 5 days off. Is that enough healing time? I had a tt a year and a half ago and did great..

thigh lift

Oh my goodness.. thank you for your comments. I havent updated my profile since i was in the middle of moving and starting a new job. I am more confused then ever and unprepared. I spoke to the nurse again today and she assured me 5 days would be ok. I will keep you all posted. Thanks

thigh lift

Well ladies its done. Im feeling great!! No pain just a little burning. Im taking valium, tylenol and antibiotics. Opted out of taking oxy's. I will post picks soon.

3 week post

Well ladies, im recovering slowly but all in all i love my results. Dr. Taki does amazing work. Im back at work and i have to be honest it still hurts a little to sit down. I did see a little separation on my right him and now im a little concerned. I see Dr. Taki this friday.

To be honest with you ladies, i had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck and a thigh lift is by far the hardest to heal from. Take as much time off possible to heal. I went back to work to soon and regret it. Take the full 4 to 6 weeks if the doc tells you to. But most importatly, listen to your body and dont over do it. I will post pics soon.

13 week update from thigh lift

The journey has been difficult. Healing is hard when you are impatient and want result quickly. But good things do come for those who wait.

My thigh muscles are still sore and feel like "Charlie horses" anyone else experience this? I blame it on my lupus flares, but its a continuous pain. I would love to hear your stories if you feel the muscles aches also..
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Taki is amazing! I absolutely love my results.