3900 - Tucson, AZ

I had fat transferred from my stomach to face to...

I had fat transferred from my stomach to face to fill out lips, cheeks and temples. Dr. Maloney explained the procedure in detail with exact expectations. I had little pain and other than the first few days of swelling, had nothing but positive results. From his office staff to his nursing staff to Dr, Maloney, himself, I have had nothing but a superior experience with wonderful results I researched plastic surgeons prior to going to him; he was above and beyond all I anticipated and am thrilled with the results.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Five star, could not be happier with his work. He is by far, a superior plastic surgeon who I highly recommend. I personally, would not allow any other surgeon to perform any procedure on my face but him. His honesty is forthcoming, expectations are explained in great detail and all questions are thoroughly answered. You are well prepared when you enter his office the day of the procedure. He is diligent about your comfort during and following surgery. I could not be more pleased with his services or my outcome. This is my second procedure I have had done through him and each time I had nothing but positive outcomes.