25 Years Old. Submuscular - Tucson, AZ

Hate my outcome completely . I had slight (doctor...

Hate my outcome completely . I had slight (doctor said himself) size difference in my beasts because one was "mildly tubular," well I asked specifically for my main objective being fullness under the nipple.... Or actual round boobs. Because with tubular shaped, you don't see any roundness or fullness beneath the nipple and I got exactly what I DIDNT want. I now have odd top heavy square and hard boobs, with nipples at the very bottom still with no fullness of roundness underneath. I couldn't be more disappointed or feel like I wasted the money, time and pain more than I have since the surgery. Worst decision ever and unfortunately, the doctor is unsympathetic saying they look "o.k." That I could maybe use a lift later (why wouldn't he recommend that to begin with)? When I express my depression about how they look I'm simply dismissed, doesn't seem like they care about their patients satisfaction. I'm sitting here writing this over a year later after two other "I'm concerned and unhappy" appointments because it's still on my mind every single time I see myself naked .
Tucson Plastic Surgeon