Botox Given for Whiplash Pain in Neck-horrible Reaction! - Tucson, AZ

I am new & have never belonged to anything...

I am new & have never belonged to anything like this, but desperate to get information! I am dealing with postconcussion syndrome & severe pain in neck from whiplash. On October 25 my neurologist administered many shots in my neck area and the back of my head for pain. During the procedure, with each additional shot I became soaking wet sweating & feeling like I was passing out. They told me I was breathing too fast, but I could feel the Botox making me ill. My best guess; I received around 12 or so shots total. Before he started, I heard him tell nurse 10, 40, 10 , etc... after-the-fact am assuming that was dosage, but it time felt so bad could not discuss. They had to carry me across hall to a bed and raise my feet laying down – I couldn't walk! Three days later, went to urgent care in so much pain in my neck and both hands which I could barely move. Of course I called Dr. as soon as I had these reactions & they told me it's rare but " possible" to have flu – like symptoms, but very rare… That's it!! SO glad to have found this forum, because I need help and advice! I feel terrible! This morning I had dry heaves and almost vomited – this comes and goes. Pain over my whole body. Times when I cannot use my my hands to do daily activities, " Brain fog" at times worse than before from post concussion syndrome, fever, etc. etc. I began to do some research, which for some odd reason is difficult to find negative reviews re: Botox (go figure, right?! ) Did find study by University of Wisconsin that was very helpful actually stating the truth that Botox can make you very ill and go systemic, rather than its intended " staying at site of injection!" Also found doctors make lots of money on each individual patient administering this poison, and found that my doctor does hundreds each month… Interesting. I take pain medicine for back issues but don't want to go that route, although it does help. It's a lot for me to even write this at this point. Thank you for listening and would love to have anyone's feedback who has had this given for pain.

Comes highly recommended