PicoSure Tattoo Removal Burned my Skin - Tuckahoe, NY

Hello, I'm here to tell you guys about my...

Hello,

I'm here to tell you guys about my experience at Kerin Medspa in Tuckahoe, NY.

I purchased my laser tattoo removal from Groupon and did a lot of research into difference facilities that use the picosure laser machines. The Kerin Medspa received numerous positive reviews which led me to chose this facility.

When I first arrived I was greeted by the front desk receptionist, which I know know is also a tech in the office. I never met doctor Kerin and was brought straight into the exam room by Nikki.

She was very nice and explained the treatment process. I asked her about the machine and if I would have some pain. Before she fully started she tested the laser on me in one spot. As she said that I would have some pain but it shouldn't be bad and it would be a fast 10min treatment.

Well the pain was excruciating and we stop about 5 times before the treatment was completed. After she was done she told me the following:
The area would be white for a while
I would probably blister and that if the blisters get big I should pop them.. (you should never pop a blister) FYI
Then she told me to put aquaphor twice a day, wash the area and keep it wrapped

And sent me on my way with a paper thin flip flop.

Immediately after about 4 hours later, I had massive blisters on my foot. The next morning they were even bigger and very painful.

Mind you she did not give me any care instructions on paper just verbal.

Long story short I ended up with 2degree burns on my foot and had to go to the burn clinic to get treatment.

The burn unit had to remove the dead skin which was extremely painful.

Below are the pictures, I will post new pictures once they remove the medicated patch at the burn center on Tuesday.

2 weeks post 1st treatment

Hi Everyone,

As promised here is an update on my foot.
After completing the recommendations by the burn unit, the swelling has gone down in my foot, and I have some scanning left on my foot. I also as said have white skin on my foot in comparison to my body.

I'm still contemplating if I'm going to do another treatment but in a dermatology office.
Nikki