I Couldn't Be Happier! Why Did I Wait So Long? - Tualatin, OR

After several years of considering a breast...

After several years of considering a breast augmentation, I finally did it last month! I could not be happier! I had a recommendation to see Dr. Bensimon at The Bensimon Center. He listened to my wants and concerns. He addressed everything! And not just in a clinical way, he addressed me person to person. On the day of my surgery, he met with me and genuinely cared about how I was doing, if I was nervous/scared/worried and any last questions. In the surgery room, my anesthesiologist was kind and gentle. I never felt a thing. I woke up in recovery after like I had just taken a small nap. No drug fog! The recovery nurse at the surgery center was super sweet! She asked my pain level, it was honestly a 3! She asked if I needed pain melds. I declined because from prior surgeries, I tend to be very nauseous! I also get very nauseous from anesthesia and I had none. I came home and napped. I was fine the next day to do anything! I never took more than Tylenol during my hole recovery time which was very short. No real pain at all. I only felt slightly uncomfortable like when I stopped nursing. And now a month later, my skin has adjusted and I am thrilled with my natural looking results. Why did I wait?
Portland Plastic Surgeon