Closed Rhinoplasty by Dr Frati AMAZING! - London, GB

I have wanted my nose doing since I was very young...

I have wanted my nose doing since I was very young and have been saving up to get it done & have researched a lot of surgeons. After finding Mr Frati & looking at his background in Rhinoplasty I knew he would be the right surgeon for me. I arranged a consultation straight away and he told me exactly what he could do to my nose. I knew just by looking at his work & after seeing him that I would look no further. I then went on to book my appointment for the following month. Everything ran so smoothly, the operation went absolutely fine I was in & out the same day & my recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had assistance throughout it all from his secutary Helena which was fab! She was only a phone call away at any time or day. I wanted my nostrils reduced but Dr Frati told me after I came out of surgery that he didn't do this as it would have given me difficulty breathing and plus my nose didn't need it, Once he had made a few adjustments to my tip. When the day came to having my cast off I was so nervous to how it would look as I know it can be quite swollen and plus your going to worry after spending so much money and waiting so long. When it was removed I literally couldn't of been happier I was so emotional, it was more than I expected it was perfect! I was so happy that Dr Frati made the choice to not reduce my nostrils as he was right they just didn't need it. It has been 9 days since my operation and I am back at work and feel absolutely fine, just have a little bruising and swelling on my nose and face and a little bunged up. I can't wait to see my nose get even better when the swelling goes down. Dr Frati has achieved even more than I ever thought he could with my nose and I am so happy that I chose him. Thank you so much Dr Frati!! And also a massive thank you to Helena aswell for being there all the way through.
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Frati can come across a little straight to the point, but his work literally does speak for itself. Overall I was very happy with Dr Frati & I'm so happy that I chose him to do my rhinoplasty he literally couldn't of done a better job! Thank You! 100% recommend!