25 Years Old, No Kids, 125 Lbs, 34 B Cup Looking for Fullness. Trumbull, CT

So, my decision and desire to get a breast...

So, my decision and desire to get a breast augmentation started years ago when none of my bathing suits fit, i was surrounded by friends with bigger chests than me and was just not happy with my small 34 B cups. Around 2 months ago, I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Jandali of Trumbull, CT. The office staff blew me away immediately. Upon calling to schedule my consultation, I was greeted by Emilee who gave me all the details on what would be needed (consultation fee, paperwork that could be filled out over the internet, demographics etc). She was so sweet and so informative. My consultation was scheduled within two weeks at the cost of $100 which would be put towards my procedure once it was booked.

When I entered my consultation i was in complete shock. The office was absolutely stunning and i felt as thou i was entering a high class spa. I was greeted by Emilee at the front desk who couldn't have made the process easier. Within 10 minutes or so i was brought back into a room, where i would be examined. Soon enough Dr. Jandali entered with a huge smile on his face and his nurse Rachael. From here he asked me exactly what I was looking for and made recommendations based off of my size, weight, etc. What stood out to me most about him was how realistic he was. He was very straight forward about what I could achieve and what I could not. This is apprciated because many times, doctors, especially plastic surgeons will just tell you what you want to hear. Together, we decided that 275cc would be best for me because i was going for a completely natural look. Dr Jandali made me feel extremely confident in the decision i was making and went over the many questions that i had during my consultation.

Post-Op Pictures

10 Days POST OP, feeling awesome

Today is day number 10 since my surgery and today I also had my post op appointment with Dr. Jandali. I am so happy with my results. At first I was a little impatient with the "drop and fluff" period, but I am now under the understanding that this takes times and this process is what gives you the best results if you are looking for something natural.

4 weeks post-op picture

6 Weeks Post- Op

4 months post op

Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

If I could give Dr.Jandali more stars I would because my experience with him was just that wonderful. From beginning to end I have zero complaints. I knew Dr. Jandali would be the surgeon for me from the second i left my consultation. His nurses and himself were so professional and answered all of my questions and concerns open and honestly. This is the doctor to see if you are looking for a realistic and honest opinion. I am so happy with my results and would highly recommend you schedule with him in the near future.