Dr Golden Sucks - Troy, MI

I had a rhinoplasty with this man over 3 years ago...

I had a rhinoplasty with this man over 3 years ago. Original concerns: large dorsal hump with droopy tip. Slight bulbous tip. Results: healing sucked obvious but I waited a good long time to see the evolution of what my nose would be. Three years later and I have an extremely crooked nose, scooped bridge, scar tissue at the top near my eyes, and a long Pinocchio nose that curves to the right. Not even going to consider going back to him for a revision. He was nothing short of dissapointing. Barely got to know me or explain his work, in retrospect this was my fault for not pursuing a more skilled surgeon . I just wanted this done since I was 12 and he was conveniently close, affordable, and had good reviews and many pictures of successes. He literally sucks. As a person he just brushes you off. He didn't call to check up aside from the appointment I had to remove my cast I never heard from him again. He's clearly in it for the money and nothing else. Stay away. I'll not even consider him as a candidate if i decide to get a revision later in life. Awful.

im serious stay away

Just wanted to update this a bit. For those who care I had posted three years ago about my original experience and immediate results. Three years later and I can't even find that post. Oh well. Thanks for the comments. I do want to make it clear that to me, my results are not horrible. I had seen a woman call my post a horror story and to be honest, I'm still living my life and I know I'm an attractive person. I want to address the fact that although I am NOT happy with my results (because I went through surgery for this and expected that to be that) I know I'm not some horribly disfigured person! Lots of people have crooked noses or worse, I'm just pissed that I paid good money and still ended up with one! I don't think I'll get revision for myself as my front view and side views are fine, hardly anyone sees me from the top. It's annoying and a huge piss off but it's not ruining my life. I just wanted to post on here to show people what three years later can look like, my nose looked crooked right after surgery and looking back at pics I see that now, I assumed it was swelling and since I gave it years to see results I wanted to share that with you all :)
Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon