32 Finally Faced Fear. So Worth It!!! - Troy, MI

I have always hated my nose. I was always scared...

I have always hated my nose. I was always scared to get a nose job because I was always worried about what it would look like, the recovery, and what people would think. After doing research online and seeing how Rhinoplasty changed lives of others I narrowed down a dr I liked because he specialized in rhinoplasty and has 30 year of experience. He also had really good reviews on real self. Scheduled consult and met him. Immediately had good feeling about him. Scheduled my surgery for 3 days later!!

The surgery was so easy and painless. Recovery time painless and I could even breath out of my nose sometimes during the recovery (he doesn't pack nose after surgery). I couldn't believe how easy everything was. I avoided everyone I didn't want to know for the 4 days I had the cast on. Today is day 6. I am a little bruised. Some people have asked me why and I just told them I hit my face on my dashboard. I felt bad lying but not really because I have been in best mood since I got this done because I am so happy my old nose is gone and I love my new nose. Looks so natural. Dr.Golden is a genius!!

I start new job Mon 4/25 I'm hoping rest of the bruising and swelling goes down. My nose does not look as good from the front view because of the bruising and swelling. Can't wait to see final result.

Day 7. Swelling going down and starting to see bumps

Now that swelling is going down I am starting to see some bumps on the ridge of my nose. I keep telling myself it is just day 7 and will go down but it feels like my bone and something could be perminant. I am a little worried because my dr was honest enough to tell me before surgery he's not perfect and sometimes there could be a bump but if there is he does free revisions. I really don't want a revision though. Hopefully everything smooths out. I also feel like my nose looks bigger today than it did since I got cast taken off. Maybe my eyes playing tricks on me.

Everything going well

Bump on my nose was just swelling. It's only been 8 days since my surgery so I need to be patient. Dr.Golden called to check up on me and is really good at explaining healing process and any of my questions or concerns.

Still loving my nose. Can't wait to see it get better and better with time.

Update 16 days

Anybody who is on the fence about getting a nose job I would highly reccomend it. It was so easy wish I would've done it a while ago. I love that Dr. Golden does closed techinique, I really didn't feel any pain and very minimal discomfort after. Today is 16 days and I am still pretty swollen. My swollen nose is still better than my former big nose so really don't mind but just anxious to see the final result so I have become obsessed with taking pics of it and watching the daily change.

2 week before and afters

Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

Love Dr. Golden. He was very honest and good sense of humor. It was nice to be able 100% trust him and his expertise through the entire process.