Dr. Golden is the Most Talented Doctor Around - Troy, MI

I previously went to Dr. Golden 2 yrs ago, at...

I previously went to Dr. Golden 2 yrs ago, at which time he turned me away and said I did not need surgery. I had surgery w/ a different doctor anyway and had horrible results. Dr. Golden performed my revision and I could not be happier. Amazing results. He obv. cares more about his patients than $.
Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

My first meeting with Dr. Golden was in 2013. He told me I did not need surgery and told me to save the money and avoid unnecessary surgery. Being as stubborn as I am, I went ahead and had surgery with another plastic surgeon. The results were botched. My nose was crooked, my septum was hanging downwards.. I was not happy at all. The second consult with Dr. Golden, he immediately told me the issues the other Dr. was not able to address and told me how he planned to correct them. We talked pricing, and set my surgery for the month following. The surgery went very smoothly, no pain at all. My recovery was great; Dr. Golden called me twice to ensure I was recovering well as well as our follow up appts. If you are considering any other doctor besides Dr. Golden for Revision Rhino, I strongly suggest you think otherwise. There is no one more qualified or skilled than Dr. Golden in my honest opinion. Tammy and the office staff were also amazing!