34 Yrs Old - Finally Had a Revision and Couldn't Be Happier! Troy, MI

I recently came to terms with the fact that I...

I recently came to terms with the fact that I hated my nose job (I had an open procedure with a doc out of Macomb). It took years for me to admit to my husband and myself how disappointed I was. When I started researching surgeons for my revision, Dr. Golden stood out because noses are his specialty. I wanted someone who specialized in this surgery, because it really is an art. I loved the before and afters I saw, so I made my consultation apt. Dr. Golden affirmed my concerns about the results of my original surgery and asked if I wanted to go through life with the nose I ended up with. The answer was, obviously, NO! He was realistic and told me he could get it 95% perfect. I felt very confident. He has over 30 years of experience, and does lots of revisions. I am now 8 days post op. I could not be any happier with the results. The recovery was so much easier and faster than last time, and the results already far surpass my expectations. My nose went from being a major distraction to a very pretty, natural looking feature that lets my best features shine through. It is straight, and lovely. Still waiting for the swelling to fully go down, but every day I love my nose more and more. My husband keeps telling me how amazed he is too! I am finally at peace with this whole nose situation. As for the experience itself - it was easy breezy. I felt very comfortable with Doctor Teddy. He is a very nice and caring doctor. His staff is pleasant. There was no pain - just discomfort. I can't emphasize how worth it it was! I will update as swelling resides, but already I am simply thrilled. If you are considering this procedure, see Doctor Golden before he retires! He is a very talented man.
Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon