Revision Rhinoplasty - Troy, MI

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Golden 2 years ago...

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Golden 2 years ago and absolutely loved the results but after a year or so my septum began deviating which can occasionally happen after rhinoplasty. My nose still looked great and it didn't affect the appearance but after a while I decided to go back and see if it was worth fixing. He ended up doing a revision completely free of charge and so far everything looks fantastic. Dr. Golden is excellent at what he does and I wouldn't trust anyone else to touch my nose. I went into both surgeries feeling completely at ease knowing that I was in such good hands and completely confident that Dr. Golden would give me the results I wanted. If you're considering having rhinoplasty definitely go to Dr. Golden, I cannot recommend him enough. His staff is also excellent. Everyone is so nice and welcoming and will put you at ease throughout the entire process. I could not be happier with my experience and am so happy that I found such an amazing surgeon! He truly is the best at what he does!
Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon