Septorhinoplasty with Dr. Theodore Golden - Troy, MI

I went from extremely crooked to perfectly...

I went from extremely crooked to perfectly straight. Not only was my old nose not pretty, but it was completely dysfunctional. When Dr. Golden first saw me at my consultation, he told me an entire side of my nose wasn't working.

I would have done this 1,000 times over for these results and the experience isn't painful, but more uncomfortable if anything. This is mostly due to the swelling that follows the procedure and the intense congestion after as well. You feel like you've got a headache and bad allergies.

I had never injured myself or anything that lead to these issues with my nose. Just born with awful facial asymmetry, which is still evident in my photo around my jaw.

What's crazy is I have been carrying myself differently to compensate for the crookedness of my nose all this years and now I am relearning what it feels like to actually look straight on. I will post more pictures later, so you can see just how straight my new nose really is.

I still have tape on it, but when my cast was removed, Dr. Golden cleaned me up and showed me my new nose without anything covering it. It literally brought tears to my eyes. It's so cute!

The best part is that I love my nose as it is right now. And there's actually significant swelling still happening in the tip, so it will continue to evolve as the weeks go on.

Photo Update

Finally put some make up on and I'm so excited with the results!

Progress

After Surgery Pictures

Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would never trust another doctor to touch my face. Dr. Golden is an absolute expert on nose surgery. He gave me perfect results with a closed procedure, no scarring, no splints, no packing. I do not understand the negative comments on his bedside manner. Dr. Golden was hilarious while being informative and honest. I will be the first person to tell you that I'm the biggest baby about anything painful or gory. He recognized that and found ways to work with it. He established a lot of trust right away with me due to this. When I started to panic right before my procedure, he was able to make me laugh and feel more at ease. I felt genuinely cared about by his entire staff and could cry thinking about how positive and happy this has been for me.