Tired Eyes - Troy, MI

I'm a 55 year old female with drooping eyelids. I...

I'm a 55 year old female with drooping eyelids. I knew that eyelid surgery was in my future, maybe 10 years. After a consultation, I thought why wait? Why not look good now? From the first moment I stepped into the office, I knew I made the right decision. The office was clean and comfortable.The staff was courteous and professional. I was put at ease with Dr. Miguel's exam and evaluation. The staff shared photos and even their personal experiences with this surgery. The whole process was effortless on my part. They handled everything.

Very happy

One month post op, looking good! My eyes look so open!
Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am overall pleased with Dr. Miguel, from my consultation to my surgery. He's very professional and informative. He explained the procedure and what to expect and agreed I was a good candidate. I was nervous the day of surgery. Under going local anesthesia meant I would be awake throughout the procedure. He was good at keeping mind off what he was doing by playing calming music and making small talk with a little humor. He explained every step of the procedure as he was doing it, always reassuring me and making sure I was doing ok. I highly recommend him.