48, Crows Feet, Bunny Line, & Forehead - Troy, MI

Tired of looking angry. Time is staring to take...

Tired of looking angry. Time is staring to take it's toll on me. We talked about realistic outcomes, different products available, and potential side effects. I did my research before going in but appreciate the time she took to verify I was making an informed decision. I went with Dysport hoping to get the most bang for my buck. Next time will get whatever has the best rebate as all these products appear to be equivalent to each other except in price. I had three areas done. I don't remember how many units were used as they are different than the brand name Botox. Even though it can take 10 days to see full effect, so far I am pleased with where this is going. Did have a dull headache after procedure for a couple days but it's getting better. Time will tell if this is my fountain of youth or not.

Six days after Dysport

Headaches are gone and so are the wrinkles that I didn't like. People tell me I look 10 years younger. Very happy with results. Only 1 con I see that is my already droopy eyelid is a little more obvious but overall, it's worth it to me.
Kelly- Dr. Youn's office

Kelly was very patient, knowledgable, and mostly conservative in placing product. Recommended I give it two weeks for full effect and schedule a follow up if I feel it necessary.