Plastic Surgeon - TOP RATED - Troy, MI

I had spent years going back and forth between...

I had spent years going back and forth between whether I wanted a breast augmentation or not; mostly out of fear of the procedure and the potential for disappointing results. I spent years researching the best plastic surgeon in the tristate area, and was always led back to Dr. Youn. The staff and Dr. Youn allowed me several consultations to discuss my concerns, and ease my fears. After years, I finally scheduled my procedure. I am only disappointed I didn't have it sooner. I am thrilled with the results, and continue to see Dr. Youn and staff for other procedures. I get compliments on his work all the time, and everyone wants to know where I had my breast augmentation done. I've referred several friends and colleagues to Dr. Youn. He is the best, and I will continue to see him for many years should I consider any other plastic surgery.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Youn answered all my questions, and was there for months after the surgery for follow-ups to ensure that I was making the appropriate progress. He is very professional, and instilled confidence in me in his ability to produce the exact outcome that I wanted, and he definitely delivered!!