24 Years Old Revision Rhinoplasty - Troy, MI

I came to Dr. Golden after a horrible experience...

I came to Dr. Golden after a horrible experience with a different doctor with my rhinoplasty. After meeting with multiple surgeons I knew Dr. Golden was going to be the one I trusted right away he's very genuine and confident in his abilities. Also he specializes in rhinoplasty and has such a high volume of happy patients with amazing results. There were a lot of problems that needed to be fixed from my previous rhinoplasty. So initially Dr. Golden fixed as much as he could without breaking my nose in 2015. He didn't break my nose that time because he's a good doctor and didn't want to risk my nose collapsing. We ended up going back in 2016 and breaking my nose just for some final tweaks to make it the best it can be. Now I'm so happy and my nose looks the best it ever has! He kept his word when your a client of his he will make sure your completely satisfied with your result he stands by his work. I would only recommend Dr. Golden if your in Michigan for a rhinoplasty. I met with so many surgeons and I know he's the best.
Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Golden is a perfectionist and will give you the best nose for your face. He also puts emphasis on keeping the integrity of your health, so you can breath properly while still get an asthetically pleasing result. I like his honesty he lets you know the risks and doesn't set you up with false expectations. He kept his word and made my nose the best it can be, while keeping my health a first priority. He's the best at what he does I definitely recommend him for your rhinoplasty if your in Michigan.