'Mirror, Mirror on the Wall' - Trinity, FL

Dr. Landon and his entire staff are truly...

Dr. Landon and his entire staff are truly magnificent. I have had several procedures and I am extremely pleased.

Prior to surgery I had many questions and was able to communicate by email with the nurses and the surgical coordinator and received quick responses. Everyone is so understanding.

The surgical outcome is realistic and does not appear "plastic". Dr. Landon and his staff are a phone call away after surgery, at any hour, for your questions.

If you want to schedule with a surgeon and have no need for concern, then I highly recommend Dr. Landon and his staff. You shouldn't settle for less.

Dr. Landon's years of experience have made him a gifted plastic surgeon. You're in exceptional hands and will certainly benefit from his knowledge and skill.

As a patient I am pleased with Dr. Landon's perfectionist mindset. When you look in the 'mirror, mirror on the wall' you will be thrilled. I've had many compliments on my appearance but no one knows I had any "work done". You will find yourself returning, just like me, for additional self improvement.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon