35 Years Needed New Breast - Trinidad and Tobago

After losing 50 lbs my breast completely deflated....

After losing 50 lbs my breast completely deflated. I decided to do a breast lift without implants or fat transfer. Both methods were considered but I decided to do a simple lift to reduce the risk. I also had liposuction done on my flanks , abs and upper side. I agreed to do the lipo because my PS said he will do fat graft on my breast after lift.
I am 5 days post and I okish. The pain from the lipo was horrible for the 4 days. Today has been my best day since surgery. My breast feel fine. Very little pain but there is a small nipple discoloration.

Before and after bilateral breast lift photos

Sorry for the few pics. I will take more post op pics before and after my dressings are removed.
Thanks for me patient.

12 days post op

Howdie, it's been twelve days since I had my bilateral breast lift ( without implants or fat transfer) and abdominal liposuction. I saw my PS yesterday to change my breast dressings and to remove my stitches. Everything looks and feel good so far.
My breasts are still a bit swollen but comfortable. The liposuction areas are still swollen and sore but I am consistently wearing my compression garment. This helps alot.
My dressings are due to be off on Sunday. I will definitely take some pics.

20 days post op

Hi ladies, finally got the time to give an update. My breasts are doing well after 20 days. I got my stitches removed one week after by my PS, he changed the dressings and placed new steri - tapes. He instructed me to remove the dressing while have a bath
To my surprise I got a bruise in my left breast. Seems as if some stitches were becoming loose. I was wondering if told to keep it moisturized and clean.

Almost a month post op

Hey ladies, it's almost a month since I had my breast lift and liposuction. So far so good. I had minor hiccups concerning the stitching around my aerolas but they are healing well with proper wound care. Sterile gauze, antibiotic cream, Vaseline and mild soap for cleansing.
My right breast is little more swollen and harder than my left. I don't think it's anything serious *fingers crossed *
Liposuction is the devil lol. I am finally feeling leas swollen and painful. It's gonna take about 2 months to 5 months to feel better and see results.
Arno R. Schleich MD