Extremely Painful but Totally Worth It

For me, coolsculpting works as wonder. I had my...

For me, coolsculpting works as wonder. I had my upper stomach done first and saw the result in only 6 weeks. So I decided to have another treatment on my love handle. But let me warm u, coolsculpting really hurts like hell!! After they removed the handle, my blood pressure drops intensely that I was dizzy and almost vomitted. The pain started at Day 4. I have to take gabapentin otherwise I could not sleep in night. Unlike liposuction (yeah I also have tried that), cool sculpting pain is from inside and harder to tolerate (I consider myself have high tolerate to pain cause I don't even feel the pain when I gave birth). More like a constantly pinch and sting and felt like something is broken inside. The pain will wear off in day 10. But then, the tickling kicks in lol. Very itchy from inside. The massage helped a little but still, not comfortable. Thank god it only lasts for like 3 or 4 days.
I'm so glad to see the results that I am willing to do more treatment even it is painful and uncomfortable. But I also may switch to sculptsure bc I've heard that it feels more comfortable.
I just want to warm u guys that the recovery from cool sculpting could be hard. Hope less people are experiencing the pain like I did.

Third treatment is not as effective though

I had 3 treatments in total, two on abdominal area and one on stomach. The first one on stomach was very effective. But the other 2 is not as dramatic as the first one. I know it's only been 2 month for the left abdomen, maybe I should wait longer?

Besides, for the right abdomen, I tried the new coolsculpting technology, which provides shorter treatment time and less uncomfortable. Like I said, the first two treatment is unbearable painful, but the new handle somehow eased the recovery nerve pain. I just hope they are both effective.
Trifecta medspa