Reconstructive/Restorative Fat Transfer to Lower Face - Tribeca, NY

After an unfortunate liposuction procedure removed...

After an unfortunate liposuction procedure removed most of the fat in my lower face, I had a lower face/neck-lift. Although I looked improved, I needed volume to assist in restoring a previous appearance. I saw Dr. Sydney Coleman & proceeded with a fat transfer procedure. Excellent consultation process, professional intra/post-operative experience. Well, although I am only 2 months post-op & not quite at my final result, I couldn't be happier !!! He has carefully restored much of my lower face using close to 30 cc of fat. I plan on returning, to address additional areas not able to be grafted at the initial session. I will follow-up with photo's at that time. Fingers crossed, but I think he's nailed it!!!! Highly recommended!!!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Fabulous soft spoken, compassionate, surgeon. I experienced a very detailed consultation process to address my individual concerns. No cookie-cutter procedures here. Although I am only 2 months post-op, and not completely through my healing, I am thrilled with the improvements to my lower face & plan on returning to address other concerns. I believe that he has nailed it!! I have been conservatively yet effectively corrected. Expensive, but the best in the business!!!!