Botox Worth It Yes or No?

I'm mainly writing this review for those wondering...

I'm mainly writing this review for those wondering whether botox is worth it ? So I'll take u on my exprience. I would say YES the results were worth it. The price NO ! I got lured in with a Groupon thought I only had to pay 100 something . Then once in the office I'm told in order to do my forehead you also have to do the middle between the eyes. Which those of u that done know is 30 units 20 forehead 10 between the eyes . You CAN NOT DO ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER. You need the 30. Groupon only covered 20 then I got charged 14 dollars ×10 for the remaining 10 units. Extra 140 dollars plus the other hundred something ended up 300 and something . Great results just too much to spend for something that last such a short time. About 3 months . Would be worth it was cheaper . It did hurt got a slight headache . But was happy with results after 3rd day. Sorry I lost the pics of Day 2 but it looked more like Day 1 with a little less wrinkling.
Dr. Jason Shapiro

Dr is great extremely nice and tries to make u comfortable. Staff alright. Had a few experiences did not like there. Dr shapiro is nice just prices are a bit high for certain procedures. Was qouted a cheaper price somewhere else for same procedure!