First Time Dermal Fillers (Lips) Bristol, GB

So today I underwent dermal fillers for the first...

So today I underwent dermal fillers for the first time and I have to say that it is totally worth the pain and nerves!

Arrived at Transform in Bristol UK and was a bag of nerves. After travelling for an hour to get to the clinic the build up had left me bery worried about what was in store.
Although I had thoroughly researched the procedure and product I was still dubious as to how it would look on me and how it would feel.

Sat down, spoke to my nurse, who by the way was lovely and had my consultation. Swiftly followed by application of a topical numbing cream which was smothered pretty much from the tip of my nose down!
Sat with my cream on for about 20 mins, went back into the treatment room and went through possible side effects etc.. Then got in the coach (after having my cream removed). This is when my heart began to beat so hard my top was moving!!
After freaking out for a few mins, finally the nurse was able to carry out the treatment on me.

Now I wont lie to you, it stings! And some parts are worse than others (lip line is pretty intense) but it lasts seconds and I promise you the procedure is the quickest 20 minutes Ive ever gone through!!

Im experiencing a little bruising and swelling on my left side and I am a little sore BUT the transformation is OUTSTANDING!!!
Ive been recommended to return in 2/3 months for a top up as my top lip was so thin most of the product was placed there and it will help to create an even MORE natural finish.

I honestly couldnt recommend this enough!! Just be brave, do your research, find a reputable clinic/practitioner and GO FOR IT!
Cant remember her name!!