Vaser'ed my Flanks

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I made a decision this year to go ahead and zap...

So I made a decision this year to go ahead and zap my flab away from the sides of my body. I've been battling with them for over...well my whole life really. It's just made my body look really out of proportion to the rest. I'm pretty toned everywhere else but the flanks really made me look bigger and unfit compared to my actually capacity.
I visited quite a few clinics and settled with transform in London. Mainly because it was well know and they have done loads of procedures. I was worried being put to sleep but I woke up so that's all good! The procudure was very quite and the staff were extremely nice. The only thing I hated was the pain you go through straight after. Once the anesthetic wore off the pain just came at high speed. They didn't give me any painkiller until I asked them for some, so if anything I didn't benefit the pain free numb feeling that most people did. I thought I had a high pain threshold until I experienced this. It was very painful for a whole month and currently I am post 5months and still experience pain here and there. Apart from that Dr Khan was very blunt in saying how the procedure was going to turn out. Unfortunately for me, my body is odd and my right hip bone is slightly wider than the left and it would be visible upon removeal of fat. I didn't believe too much until now. It is visible but it's a hell of a lot better than what it used to look like. Overall, I made the best decision of my life for doing this. I feel my diet had gotten worse since then, but definitely going to start being a lot healthy as this whole thing would be waste.
Dr Khan

Dr Khan is very blunt. At first you wouldn't like him but once you past that he is actually a nice doctor. He says it how it is and it will be right