50th Birthday Treat Wish I Hadn't Done It - London, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have always kept myself fit running and the gym,...

I have always kept myself fit running and the gym, after losing 3 stone I decided to treat myself for my 50th birthday and get rid of the baggy belly... I wish I had not done it.
Ive had every complication going 5 months on I have had to give my job up as feel so unwell all the time, I have hard lumps at the bottom of my stomach where my drains fell out gained over a stone in weight all going to my boobs and legs :(
I now have tingling pins and needles in my arms and legs with a lot of pain in my legs during the night at all times, Im going to have blood tests today to see why. Has anyone else had this? will I ever feel normal again...
I can only speak for my own experience if I had my time again I would never have had it done!! My bit of baggy belly would be welcomed back if I could take away the discomfort I am in daily.

10/04/17

It is now coming up to a year and still very uncomfortable and very bad back ache, I have seen a different surgeon he has said its a very poor tummy tuck, and I have to have another operation to take all the necrosis away at the bottom of my stomach causing so much discomfort. Has anyone else had this problem and will it help with the discomfort having this done?
Mr Khan

Very rushed in my consolation and did not explain the risks, he has dismissed how I am feeling and said go to my doctor as nothing to do with the tummy tuck he will see me in 6 months After care is very poor I feel they just don't take your fears after the operation seriously.