50th Birthday Treat Wish I Hadn't Done It - London, GB

I have always kept myself fit running and the gym,...

I have always kept myself fit running and the gym, after losing 3 stone I decided to treat myself for my 50th birthday and get rid of the baggy belly... I wish I had not done it.
Ive had every complication going 5 months on I have had to give my job up as feel so unwell all the time, I have hard lumps at the bottom of my stomach where my drains fell out gained over a stone in weight all going to my boobs and legs :(
I now have tingling pins and needles in my arms and legs with a lot of pain in my legs during the night at all times, Im going to have blood tests today to see why. Has anyone else had this? will I ever feel normal again...
I can only speak for my own experience if I had my time again I would never have had it done!! My bit of baggy belly would be welcomed back if I could take away the discomfort I am in daily.
Mr Khan

Very rushed in my consolation and did not explain the risks, he has dismissed how I am feeling and said go to my doctor as nothing to do with the tummy tuck he will see me in 6 months After care is very poor I feel they just don't take your fears after the operation seriously.