26years Old - London, GB

Iv had big boobs from around the age of 11..by the...

Iv had big boobs from around the age of 11..by the time I had finished growing I was a nice pert E..after the birth of my daughter I ballooned up to a G making life in the boob area very uncomfortable. Constant backache, unable to wear certain clothes and the expense of bras all lead to my breadth reduction decision,not to mention the saggy and sad looking breasts I was left with!

Pre surgery!

So scared the day is here! Get relaxed in my room and have my bloods done..Dr Kahn comes in and marks me up..two hours later they come up to tell me it's my turn!! I panic a little and become emotional..into the lift and up to surgery I go..I have to wait for the room to be prepped..my canula goes in at this point! Welcome to the table..surprisingly the room is light and airy not at all how I imagined it. I'm asked to lie down on the bed and told I will have a funny taste in my mouth..before I can answer I'm out!

Post surgery

i can't see anything for another week but this is what I have so far..

5 days post op!

Looking good..just worried about the scars as they are really uneven

3 weeks post op!

Still sore and my nipples are over sensitive! Think I have a small infection coming in the bottom of both

I can see my new boobs ????

So happy with my new boobs I cannot wait for the scarring to fade and for them to not hurt anymore!!

Before and after

Still lots of healing to go but I'm happy!

One year on

Year on the scars are healing..only one deep one which is being injected don't forget I have no silicone.. And I'm a 34D
Dr Khan

Transform London. Very professional but very rushed and busy.. Clearly had done a lot of surgery and was very confident with doing mine