UK 30yrs Old, 2 Kids (Breastfed) & Weight Gain/loss - Brentford, GB

I always dreamed of a bigger bust after being...

I always dreamed of a bigger bust after being fairly flat chested through my teens & twenties ranging from 32A to 34B. After 2 pregnancies where I gained ALOT of weight (+40lb) and then lost it as well as breastfeeding I was horrified to be left with Horrendous, flat, saggy boobs. After regaining my slim figure I felt incredibly insecure with the appearance of my breasts and felt too young to never want to wear a bikini or low cut top again. After a lot of research & consultations I decided to take the plunge and have a breast lift with implants. I had my surgery yesterday and although I'm feeling a bit sore & swollen I'm so so happy with my decision! Already extremely pleased with the immediate improvements and massively excited to continue seeing the progress and future changes over next few weeks and months!!

Day 2

Swellings gone down a fair bit already & thankfully not too much pain. Having random shooting pains occasionally across both breasts though and also realised I have no sensation in either nipples :( I know this is very common but still a bit disconcerting!!
MR Khan

Although Mr Khan was fairly abrupt (I was forewarned of this) I actually liked him from the 1st time I met him! He is very confident & precise...answered my questions expertly and made me feel at ease although he is certainly a man of very few words.