Tomorrow is the Day! I Get my Silicone Implants Removed and Scared!! - GB

Im writing this post in the hope that this will...

Im writing this post in the hope that this will help others as the ladies who have previously posted on this site have helped me to come to my decision to have my silicone implants removed so firstly a big thank you!!

I'll keep this as brief as I can - I had silicone implants nearly 14 years ago a month before my 21st birthday as I was slim and very flat chested and lacked confidence in myself - now I realise not a reason to have implants!

I have been having burning/shooting pains for the last few years mainly in my left breast and since I had my little boy (now 18months) this also had an impact on my breast shape as they sag now.

I know something isn't right with them and felt that I needed to make a decision to replace or remove - I decided on remove, no replacement and no lift - I'm going to look awful I know but hope it means less pain in the future, my little boy is my world and I feel this is the right decision

I can't lie though - I'm terrified about tomorrow - what if something goes wrong!!

It's too late now I know!

I will post before pics and after pics in the hope all goes ok

Before pics

Hello - please see my before pictures, I've piled the pounds on from I first had implants and from having my son you can see they sagged.
Dr Paul Clarks