34yrs Old, No Kids, 365cc Under Muscle

Have wanted bigger boobs for as long as I can...

Have wanted bigger boobs for as long as I can remember . On 8th June I took the plunge and had a breast augmentation, so here's my review so far!!!!
So I had my surgery done through transform, I used them after my friend had a reduction with them and recommended them.
After meeting with my surgeon I decided on Allergen implants, 345cc in left and 365cc in right. Had many a sleepless night worrying I hadn't gone big enough but my surgeon said if I started to go bigger I wouldn't get the natural look I wanted. I have to say reading other peoples reviews does start to make you greedy, so I recommend listening to your surgeon and trying on the sizers!

Had surgery on 8th June and all went well.

So I'm now 2 weeks and 2 days post op and am feeling a little disheartened, my right breast has dropped but left breast is still high. Spoke to the clinic and told not to worry as it takes a while for swelling to go down and for breasts to settle.
Still am worried that wonkyness may be due to incisions not being equal.

3 weeks 1 day post op

So right boob is still lower and wider then the left. I know it's early days but still can't see how the left boob will drop! Read that it will only drop as far as the incision due to scar tissue. Will not be happy if this is the case, I'm happy with how they look in a bra top but I want them to look good with out any thing, other wise what was the point of spending all that money and going through all the pain :-(
London Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon was very reassuring and listened to what I wanted. He guided me to what he thought would suit my body shape. He was funny but professional and made me feel at ease.