34 Year Old Mum of 2, Running and Exercise Addict :) - London, GB

I have never had much breast tissue but after two...

I have never had much breast tissue but after two pregnancies, breastfeeding and lots of running I was left with literally nothing. I am not sure of pre op bra size but wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't actually a size at all!
I am 165cm and 122lbs - UK dress size 6/8.
Breast augmentation was something I had been considering for a long time but after a summer of hissy fits over swimsuits and bikinis I finally decided to go for it.
After a number of consults I booked with Transform and my surgeon was Mr Meleagros.
On 22/10 I went to transforms riverside hospital in London and had my surgery - Natrelle inspira TSF325 over the muscle.
Recovery has gone really well so far with surprisingly little pain. I went back to clinic yesterday to have my dressings changed and got a peak at my incisions and they are looking so neat already!
So nice to have some curves :-)

16 days post op

Healing well, most of the pain has gone completely. Occasionally feel some niggles around the incisions but that's it. Slept on my side for the first time last night :-)
Very happy with how they are settling but can't wait to be able to wear normal bras!
Mr Meleagros