Upper Lid Blepharoplasty

Every time I would take a picture, it looked like...

Every time I would take a picture, it looked like my eyes were closed, so i would try to open them, and then I looked unnatural. I always looked tired, and people would say, "Did you get enough sleep?" I had my consultation with Dr. Sultan, told him what I was looking for, and we decided on the Upper Lid Blepharoplasty. The results are amazing, and exactly what I was hoping for. I'm just 2 weeks out from the procedure, and you cannot tell I had anything done. Although people notice, and comment that I look well rested and refreshed. Very happy with the entire process.
Towson Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sultan and his Staff, were very professional, and made me feel at ease prior to, during and after my procedure. He answered all my questions, and followed up with me daily, after my procedure. I couldn't be more pleased with the results, and would recommend him to anyone interested in any facial cosmetic procedure. Dr. Sultan has a warm and personable bedside manner, making you comfortable from your initial consultation, through your follow up. The compliments I receive, "you look more awake and refreshed", exactly the results I was hoping for. If your thinking of having any facial procedure done, but are hesitant, do yourself a favor and consult Dr. Sultan. It will be the best decision you ever made.