Not a Happy Patient - Towson, MD

I should have posted this review some time ago. My...

I should have posted this review some time ago. My friends & family who knew I had this procedure and to see my breast was like no way, u need to a file a complaint, bad review, or something. I'm not here to put this surgeon work down, just stating my experience and Im just not happy with my results. Been wanting a breast lift with implants for years after my kids of course and weight lose of 70 pounds. I was certain I found the right surgeon, even was skeptical when he informed he doest do the lollipop scar for the lift, just would go in through my areola. This was the 1st surgeon I ever heard this from which from looking at my sagging breast I thought this would be the only way to achieve the desired look I was aiming for. But since this was his expertise I decided to move forward with my procedure. During the first couple of weeks they were perfect but once the swelling started to come down they started to look weird. My areola started to appear larger and I had loose skin at the bottom of my breast. The right implant never drop while the left fell lower than it should have. I made a visit back to his office, he stated this was normal based on the large implant I received 700cc but to me this doesn't explain why there was so much loose skin. I even lean forward to show how they hang. He agreed he needed to fix the right breast only for the implant that didn't drop for an additional $2 grand. I just thought that was absurd when I just paid $8k. Honestly, I felt as I been botched!!!. I visit another surgeon at Johns Hopkins who informed me he was unsure what type of breast lift I received but I definitely was in need for another, smh! So here I am in a position where I have to pay for another breat lift procedure...money totally wasted!!!!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon