115lbs 5'3" - 27"waist, Getting Breast Augmentation and Peri-Areolar Lift. Towson, MD

115lbs 5'3" - 27" waist, getting breast aug for...

115lbs 5'3" - 27" waist, getting breast aug for saggy undeveloped breasts. A
Ways felt I had tuberous breasts and also lost a lot of weight very quickly and not the healthy way. I went to consult closer to my house but didn't like the bedside manner of that doctor. I scheduled another consult a bit further from me with dr Cohen and after meeting with him I booked soon after. He is very confident and two of my friends have been to him for their surgeries.

Day 3 post op

I have not been able to sleep well due to the pain. I must be a big baby considering othr reviews ive read havent talked much about any pain! Anyway, i realized the hydrocodone was doing nothing to help me so ive started taking some percocet i had left over from another surgery and it seems to help a little more. I an having more pain in one breast than the other and im hoping that it is normal. Here are some pics for now!

Day 4

I had my first checkup at the office today. Everything went well, i had an ultrasound on my left breast since it was a bit more swollen, more painful and had a dark bruise on the bottom. Dr cohen just wanted to play safe and rule out a hematoma. I do have some fluid build up but he believes it will be absorbed and just needs more time to heal!:) I feel a bit better today, i was able to walk around target for a bit to get some snacks and pick up my prescriptions. Here is an update pic.notice the swelling on the one side, hoping this goes away and the pressure from it goes away with it soon!

Day 5

I uploaded a comparison picture of day one vs today. I am experiencing more pain in the incision areas underneath the breast today. I think that pain was masked by the incredible tightness of the first couple of days.
Today i was able to work at my desk job for 4-5 hours and fold some laundry. I am axiously waiting for some droppage and the glue from my insicions to loosen up so i can see what kind of scars im looking at. (My surgeon used glue instead of steristrips because they aggravate my skin)
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon