They're Perfect! - Towson, MD

I'm 27 ( 26 at the time of surgery) and am very...

I'm 27 ( 26 at the time of surgery) and am very active. I started as a B-cup and was mostly happy with my body. I figured the only thing I was missing was bigger boobs. After visiting with 2 other doctor, it was clear that Dr. Cohen was my choice. He was familiar with my needs and concerns as someone who weight trains several times a week and competes in bodybuilding competitions occasionally. I followed his recommendations and agreed on a size range of 350cc-400cc. Surgery day came, everything went smoothly and I woke to learn that Dr. Cohen had decided that 375cc is what looked best of me. Two months later, I'm now a 36D and I couldn't be happier. Everything healed quickly, without complication and the follow-ups standard but informative. I've gotten several complements and am often told that they thought I was just "lucky" or "blessed" ;) Can't recommend Dr.Cohen enough and I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Extremely knowledgeable and never doubted for a second that I was in good hands. I can certainly see how Dr. Cohen was rated one of Baltimore's Top doctors for 5 years straight. He knows what he's doing!