my wish pic - Towson, MD

So far I've only been to my consultation. My...

So far I've only been to my consultation. My Experience, AMAZING! I was able to talk about how I wanted to look after the BA. I was given a Saline & Silicone implant to feel & figure out which one I liked best. I'm going with the Silicone Gel by Mentor. Also, I was measured and then given a bra to try on different size implants & the Patient Advisor Christina recommended 375cc however I think I want to go LARGER. I'll keep you posted

WHAT YOUR ANATOMY ALLOWS >=(

In my earlier post, I mentioned the Patient Advisor recommended 370cc-375cc. Well she called to check up on me the other day & I expressed to her I thought that size would be too small for what I'm looking for. I told her I was interested in 400cc silicone high profile gel implant. Then, the BOMB DROPPED. Christina (patient advisor) told me Dr. Cohen would ONLY go as large as my body would allow. *thinking to myself okayyyy rules are rules & it makes sense* Dr. Cohen did however mentioned that during my BA he would try the size I like and if it fits without my skin being over stretched he could go for it. But if not he will have to then DECIDE FOR ME based off of what we discussed in the consultation. The pic I am attaching is what my boobs look like now which won't show much, when I get home I will upload more .......????

STATS & CURRENT PICS

OK SO......!
AGE: 21
HEIGHT: 5'3
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
BRA SIZE: 32A
I WISH I NOTED THE MEASUREMENTS WHILE AT CONSULTATION BUT IF I CAN GET THEM I WILL!! :)

WISH PICS

Soooo I'm back lol

I never got my boobs done way back when. Things happened lol. But I am scheduled for another consult with Dr. Michael Cohen on November 28th. I am definitely still leaning towards 400cc, I'm 5'4 125 lbs now so I THINK they'll fit my frame well. My bf is coming with me this time, he's not against me getting them done but I can tell he has some uncertainty. I think him coming along will give him more insight on what I'm doing. I had a consult with Dr. Rodriguez some time ago, he's slightly cheaper but I really liked the energy in Dr. Cohen's office.

Consult

I completed my consultation yesterday at Belecara. I tried on 350cc sizers & 400cc, I definitely decided on the 400cc. Dr. Cohen said due to my skin not being very tight, it should fit and still be very soft and natural. However, if the 400cc doesn't fit at the time of surgery he may go down to a 375cc which isn't that huge of a difference.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cohen answered all of my questions. I was very comfortable in his presence. I am really looking forward to my surgery date with this facility.