Botox! I Took the Plunge and WOW! - Towson, MD

Funny thing...I wasn't sure I needed botox. It...

Funny thing...I wasn't sure I needed botox. It didn't hurt...the needle pricks were just that...little prickly feeling. No pain to speak of. Dr. Sultan told me that it would take about 7 days for Botox to completely fill in. As he was performing the procedure Dr. Sultan explained everything in perfect detail. I had nothing to fear. If you're considering any sort of cosmetic procedure, do yourself a favor and consult with Dr. Sultan.
Towson Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sultan is the best! He takes time to explain all the different options. The Pro's AND the Con's. He clearly loves his job! I didn't feel rushed, I felt like he really listened to my concerns. He really took his time with me. Ultimately, he prescribed a course of action that I felt comfortable with. He made sure to explain everything I may experience. (in my case nothing! it was smooth sailing) If you're considering any sort of cosmetic procedure, do yourself a favor and interview Dr. Sultan!