Totally transformed my body and confidence!

Breast Augmentation

Meaghankl

Doctor Review

24 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Totally transformed my body and confidence!

Within minutes of meeting Chris, I knew he was the doctor for my breast aug. To me, it was absolutely obvious that he has experience and is confident in his skills. Personable, straightforward and incredibly honest, I knew I would get the results that would be perfect for my body. I was absolutely correct! The initial appointment was spent discussing options and he spent almost an hour talking with me(!) He did not feed me any fantasies and he answered all of the concerns I had. I trusted him with my body, and it was the best decision I have made in years! I had been thinking about a breast augmentation for 5 years, and met with 4 plastic surgeons before meeting Chris. I have never had surgery and had been putting off as long as possible. What a mistake - my only regret is not doing I sooner! I was in and out of Chris's office in two hours on the surgery day. He answered every question I had via email quickly, even on a Sunday, within less than a couple hours. I like Chris because he doesn't pull any punches or promise results that he cannot give. I like Chris even more because the results he produced far exceeded my expectations! Really - I could not fathom that my body could ever look this hot!! This man is an artist and a genius. I wouldn't go anywhere else!