Rhinoplasty Amazing Results. Torrance, CA

I have been unhappy with the shape of my nose...

I have been unhappy with the shape of my nose since being a young teen as it hung lower then average. Then about 6 years ago someone throw a football at my nose causing curvature and a bump. I then knew eventually I would need to have it fixed. I was so scared that I would end up with something I didn't want. My allergy issues grew worse and my breathing was now affected by the deviation. I had already done lip injections with Dr.Pearson and trusted his expertise with face reconstruction. I choose to have him do my nose and I would NEVER change that. Dr. Pearson had me so well prepared and was extremely attentive to my anxiety before the provedure. The surgery team made me feel so comfortable and the day of the surgery I had no issues. I was already so ready and prepared for what was to come post surgery that everything was anticipated and the preparation had me heal well on schedule. I was off pain meds by day two. Dr. Pearson checked on me everyday just about and it made me feel so wonderful. He also was there everytime I had to call or text with questions. I will not sugar coat it the pain is intense the first two days the swelling goes down fast if you follow all directions. The breathing tubes really helped me to have some breathing during the first 7 days but along with a cold humidifier. I do bruise very easy and had two black eyes but much less then I anticipated. On day 7 woth the reveal, even though it was swollen which I anticipated but the results instantly made me so happy I cried. I can't say how much confidence this has given me. I'm more then thankful to the doctor and would tell anyone if you want a natural look and I doctor who is more then amazing and caring go to Dr. Pearson. I already have two people going to him now that they saw my results and journey.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson is always the best at being available to his patients and has the best bedaide manners.