Very Happy with Rhinoplasty Result - Toronto, ON

I had been thinking about rhinoplasty for years,...

I had been thinking about rhinoplasty for years, and had initial consultations with a few doctors prior to my surgery. I am so happy that I went with Dr.Torgerson. He knew what I wanted before I even said a word, and he managed to surpass my expectations with a beautiful end result.great experience!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Yorkville clinic is a very welcoming place. The staff is so friendly and polite, they are always trying to make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Dr.Torgerson was extremely professional, friendly and attentive to my thoughts and ideas. He really listened to me and gave me honest opinions. He did not try to push other procedures, he just wanted me to have the best rhinoplasty experience possible. He is genuinely interested in his patients feeling confident and happy about their appearance. He even recommended a great skincare system to me (Allyria), which actually cleared up all my acne, and for that I honestly don't know how to thank him. His team is very professional and I received excellent care before and after my surgery (Nurse Jamie is a sweetheart). Dr.Torgerson did such an amazing job with my nose, the result is even better than what I had imagined. I came out of this experience with a beautiful nose, and clear skin, and I couldn't be happier.