Early 30s Signs of Aging and Loss of Volume - Resolved and Happy! - Toronto, ON

Since I entered my 30s, my concerns of visible...

Since I entered my 30s, my concerns of visible "aging" around on my face (of course the body too) have been escalating, especially about under eye hollowness and lips losing volume which makes them look wrinkly and dry.

When I first met Dr. Asaria for a very thorough consultation, I had already gone for a couple other consultations elsewhere to consider my options and decide with the doctor that I feel most comfortable with. Dr. Asaria made me feel completely understood and reassured me by explaining the process thoroughly. He would also tell you all about side effects and what to avoid with honesty, which I appreciated.

Friendly, great bedside manner and thoughtfulness about this doctor is what made me decide on the spot to go ahead with the procedure with him.

It has been almost two and a half months since my first filler session on various parts of my face including tear lines(under eye hollow spots), nose tip, lips and forehead, and I could not be happier with the results. I have now gone back for a few follow ups, and each time I come home from his clinic knowing what to expect in the following 24-48 hours and so forth. Dr. Asaria is an absolutely trustworthy doctor. I have brought in a good friend and I would recommend him to anyone I know.

Bonus is all his staff at the clinic are nothing but delightful, friendly and very helpful.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon