Fashion Model Goes from Having a Preventative Treatment to 3 Months Later Needing a Facelift. Toronto, ON

I had Ulthera 3 years ago with no complications. ...

I had Ulthera 3 years ago with no complications. Seeing that I saw a little plumpness and was left at mid 40s not needing fillers I decided to have it done again. Unfortunately I went to a different Plastic Surgeons office in Toronto and was left with a total disaster. I went from wanting a little boost and add some healthy collagen to my already plump face to 3 months later having a gaunt, wrinkled, hallowed nightmare. I spoke with the Doctor and was given the standard protocol. Volume loss is natural aging. If I was looking for volume loss and to look my age or older why in the world would I pay top dollar for a treatment to leave me looking years older. I looked 10 years younger than my age before this, now I look older. This is devastating. My life has changed. I was a fashion model and entertainment reporter, now all I can do is research research research in how to stop this nightmare. Someone will be help accountable. Merz must take responsibility for putting such a dangerous machine in the hand of "nurses" who could destroy someones healthy subcutaneous facial fat and aging them significantly. I will never be the same. Hopefully I can stop others from making the same mistake.

Loose skin feels thin and paper like

My face has been destroyed of all the beautiful healthy fat and left gaunt and sagging. So much extra skin now I can pull it right off my skin like a peel off mask.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I spoke to the Dr. Cory Torgerson and was given a very generic explanation that this is more due to natural aging and that it is more than unlikely that Ultherapy had anything to do with the drastic change to my face. I am a model and have plenty of untouched photos representing my healthy full facial features before the procedure and then the decline of my facial fat after the treatment. This drastic change is not "natural aging" occurring within 3 months of the procedure. I went from not needing filler to needing a facelift or full facial fat graft with continued maintenance for the rest of my life. Just a nightmare! Dr. Torgerson is unethical and does not care that he destroys beauty. My face will never have the same beautiful youthful and natural look but I will not be pushed aside and ignored. This has been a devastating experience.