Thumbs Up! - Toronto, ON

Walking into Dr. Andrade’s office for the first t...

Walking into Dr. Andrade’s office for the first time, immediately gave me a positive impression before meeting the man himself. Dr. Andrade’s office is new and modern, but further than a ‘skin deep’ assessment, it is pristine, has clean lines, well balanced and not overdone. Being a bit OCD, this excited me because I was hopeful the décor was a reflection of his surgical style. Dr. Andrade did not disappoint.
Dr. Andrade is focussed, patient, professional and kind. He has successfully performed three surgical procedures on me (extended tummy tuck, breast lift and arm lift). Due to major weight loss and a lot of excess skin, these procedures could have been challenging, but not so in Dr. Andrade’s skilled hands and artistic abilities. When prepping and measuring he is definitely in the “zone”. His passion shines through his bedside manner. Dr. Andrade’s consultations, surgeries, and pre & post-operative care have consistently met my expectations.
Dr. Andrade surrounds himself with a wonderful team. Rose, Denise, Lesley and Lisa are a positive, helpful and kind-hearted staff that ensure you are well taken care of.
Although I am still recovering from my most recent surgery, I’m very pleased with my progress and outcome.
I feel very fortunate to have chosen such a skilled surgeon, and I would not hesitate to refer
Dr.Andrade and his wonderful team to anyone.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Andrade is focussed, patient, professional and kind. He is a skilled and artistic surgeon whose passion shines through his bedside manner. Dr. Andrade’s consultations, surgeries, and pre/post-operative care have consistently met my expectations. I would not hesitate to refer Dr.Andrade and his wonderful team to anyone.