The Belly That Wouldn't Go! - Toronto, ON

I have been overweight my entire life. No matter...

I have been overweight my entire life. No matter how much weight I lost, I could not eliminate the belly. So I made the choice to have a tummy tuck. I met with Dr. Tong and he made me feel so comfortable. The results of my surgery are far beyond my expectations and I am forever grateful to Dr. Tong for making my dreams a reality.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Tong and the staff at the Yorkville Institute of Plastic Surgery. I had the pleasure of having Dr. Tong as my surgeon for my abdominoplasty surgery. He was informative, personable, and very thorough. Every meeting pre and post op was enjoyable. I left every appointment feeling confident in my decision and fully knowledgable about my expectations. Post surgery Dr. Tong makes himself available to patients 24/7 for any questions or concerns. The nurses and staff I encountered knew me by name and were so friendly at every appointment.