Amazing Doctor! Best Decision I Ever Made!

I saw 4 different plastic surgeon's before driving...

I saw 4 different plastic surgeon's before driving 8 hours to meet Dr. Bray and within minutes I knew he was the doctor I wanted. His prices were a bit higher but it was worth it! He changed my life!
After 3 large babies my stomach was destroyed, my diastasis recti muscles were torn so far apart and I had such a severe umbilical hernia that I looked pregnant all the time. I had stretched, loose skin and stretch marks and to top it off the episiotomy I had with my last baby was not stitched properly and tore partially back open leaving things not looking quite right down there. All other surgeons just told me it was not severe enough to fix but it bothered me and Dr.Bray understood that. He performed a full abdominoplasty with liposuction and repaired the episiotomy. My recovery was normal and uneventful and within 8-12 weeks I was working again and looking and feeling amazing. It has been 3 and a half years and the results are still as great as before. And he really is an artist, my bellybutton looks so natural and the scar is invisible. The scar on my lower stomach is of course visible but smooth and I barely notice it any more. My husband loves the results too! Further than the cosmetic benefits, this surgery has alleviated the back pain I was having as a result of the poor core stability as well as returned my confidence and comfort in my own body. I feel like I can enjoy life again! Go see Dr.Bray, you deserve the best and he is it! Plus, Paulette is the amazing! She made me feel so cared for, she was on top of every detail and she is just such a pleasure! The other staff and nurses were also very nice! Literally nothing bad to say. Thank you so much Dr.Bray and staff!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bray is the best! So pleasant, patient and knowledgeable! Can't say enough good things.