54 Year Old, Breast Reduction with Lateral Axillary Liposuction and Abdominoplasty - Toronto, ON

My motivation was to decrease the weight load on...

My motivation was to decrease the weight load on my back. My breast were heavy and I also have a 25-30lb liver pulling on my back. Dr. Kesarwani not only decreased my breast size to an appropriate size for my body but he was able to put some support back in front of my protruding liver to give my abdomen a less rounded look, He also removed some loose hanging skin on my lower abdomen which made me feel unattractive. I am 100% happy with the results almost 5 weeks post.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

When I went for my initial consult I was worried that the Dr. would think this 54 year old woman was being silly. Instead I felt at ease immediately and was able to discuss my concerns/wishes without judgement. He explained the procedures and the costs and the outcome I could expect. I never felt rushed at any point. The day of surgery was just as comfortable with Dr. Kesarwani and the staff of TEGH treating us (my husband and me) like we mattered and giving us terrific care.