Toronto Rhinoplasty

Hello everyone I want to share my rhinoplasty...

Hello everyone

I want to share my rhinoplasty journey with you. I am male who has a bigger size nose with a bridge on it! I would like to have straight and a little bit smaller nose but keeping the masculinity is really important for me (don't want to have a little girl nose :) I have booked appointments with Dr. Rival and Dr Conrad so far. I also want to see Dr. Smith. Let's see how they will go!

Rival, Conrad or Smith?

Trying to decide!

Toronto Rhinoplasty

Today I met Dr Smith. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I really liked him. I prepared 10 questions for him and he answered all of them honestly. He evaluated my nose throughly and listened to me carefully. He will now send me my moke up pictures. I have 1 last appointment with another Surgeon (rival) and then I will make the final decision. Ohh by the way, his office manager Beena is awesome, she is very friendly, talkative and welcoming. Actually I think Dr Oakley is lucky to have her because I saw so many not friendly office managers!!