Trans Women Get Fantastic Results with Facial Feminization Injections by Very Knowledgable Surgeon - Toronto, ON

Dr Adibfar's eye, experienced hand and surgical...

Dr Adibfar's eye, experienced hand and surgical background provided an above and beyond the norm experience or me. I have have at least a dozen surgeries and consulted with countless surgeons for facial feminization but Dr Adibfar has now rise to the top 5 spots in my books. He explains corrective procedure, their causes and the reasons they occurred plus recommended corrections that could only have come from someone with extensive surgical experience. Once complete he was 100% correct on what he and I were trying to achieve. After consulting with 6 surgeons on correcting areas under my eyes, nose revision and frown lines around the mouth he was the only one to recognize, understand and correct. He is outstanding!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

This extremely busy man has the ability to slow down to earth speed and take the time to explain and make sure you are getting what he is saying. He even sent a personal hand written card to me thanking me or choosing him as a doctor! No other Dr, surgeon ever did that. A very professional personal touch that showed I mattered!